Friday, January 4, 2013

Freestyle Fridays - Making 2013 My B*tch

Happy New Year to you all!  In this edition of Freestyle Fridays, I wanted to include some songs having to do with change, making things happen and new beginnings.  I have some BIG changes and goals lined up in 2013 (including getting married in a few months--whoohoo!!) so I wanted to create a playlist with inspirational messages. 

The songs range from totally cheesy (Celine Dion "A New Day" and Hoku "Perfect Day") to truly uplifting (Bob Marley "Three Little Birds" and Glora Estefan "Reach").  So sit back, enjoy and let the good vibes flow from the universe through you...okay now I sound like a hippie--you get my point though ;).  Wishing you nothing but amazing things in 2013!

Freestyle Fridays 1/4/13 by Primp My Bride on Grooveshark

0 comments:

Post a Comment