Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beauty Inspiration for the Big Day

With my hair & makeup trial coming up in a month, I've been scouring the interwebs to find the perfect looks and started off with hair styles.  I pinned ones that would look great with a feather fascinator and veil, like the images below;
Image via TheKnot.com
Image via TheKnot.com
Image via TheKnot.com
Image via LHairstyle.com
But ultimately I fell in love with this Tyra Banks hairstyle.  It's a side bob with a structured wave;
Image via LHairstyle.com
Image via Eurweb.com
Image via Forums.TheKnot.com
If the wave is too difficult to execute, I'd be okay with something like this;
Image via Polyvore
 I'm still deciding on the exact makeup look, but I know I'd like a somewhat smokey-eye and possibly eyeshadow with gold tones.  For lips, I'm not sure yet, but nude seems to be the trend (though I think I'd opt more for a lip with gold undertones);
Image via Pinterest
Image via Pinterest
Image via Pinterest


Image via StyleMePretty
Image via CelebrityBrideGuide
So many looks to choose from!  I guess I'll send all the makeup inspo to my makeup artist so she can get an idea of what I'm looking for and we'll take it from there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment