Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Getting-Ready Playlist

Being the Type-A person that I am, I of course had to plan in advance a kick ass playlist that me and the girls can listen to as we get our hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding.  Mr. M and I booked the penthouse for the day before and the day of the wedding, giving us ladies and the stylists plenty of room to spread out.
We'll be getting our makeup professionally done! / Image via The Knot
With that in mind, how could I not create the perfect getting-ready playlist?  Most of you know by now how music-obsessed I am (if you remember my intro post), but I'd categorize my favorite genre as indie rock.  But for this, I wanted to make a playlist with some fun pop music that us ladies could sing along to.  This includes songs by the "Divas" (Madonna, Whitney, Britney, Gaga, Beyonce) as well as some awesome 80s, 90s and 2000s jams.  Feel free to steal this playlist!

Wedding Morning Mix by Primp My Bride on Grooveshark

0 comments:

Post a Comment