|Mini-poutine at midnight / Photo by Sarelle Photos|
Luckily, we still had some friends who were using our Wedding Party App, and were able to capture the remaining shots of the night.
All photos personal.
|Looks like some kind of line dance here--maybe "Cupid Shuffle"?|
|More dancing well past 1am|
|Mr. M and I leading another line dance|
|One last dance|
|All you need is love|
|We partied HARD|
Missed a recap? Catch up here;
- Cutting cake and sneaking off to the hotel roof.
- People get silly and naughty in the photo booth.
- Guests drop it like it's hot on the dance floor.
- Dinner, speeches and partying ensue.
- The anniversary dance and celebrating the grandparents' 65 years of marriage!
- Mr. M and I share a moment and I cut a rug with my dad.
- We enter the reception to some bad-ass tunes.
- Our record album guestbooks wow the guests.
- Peacock theme done right.
- Officially husband and wife!
- We write vows that make everyone cry.
- Our officiant and readers say some lovely words during the ceremony.
- We walk down the aisle to beautiful music.
- Despite the rain, we get creative with bridal party shots.
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I’ll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin’ hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!