All photos by Sarelle Photos.
|Cheering us on as we make out|
|Cracking up over here--not sure about what but it looks fun!|
My main concern was the bottom of my dress and getting it dirty before the ceremony. But we ladies sucked it up and headed outside anyway (with giant umbrellas provided to us by the hotel). And boy am I glad we did because some of my favorite shots from the day were taken at this time!
|I pretty much carried my skirt the whole time|
|We had been obsessed with this wall ever since we saw a bridal party the year before posing here for pictures. We made sure to let Samara and Chris know that we had to take photos in front of it!|
The bridal party joined us in front of the wall for a few more shots (including a jump shot because let's face it--no wedding would be complete without one!)
|Our pathetic attempt at a jump shot--it was cold and rainy!|
|Just being girls!|
|And the boys being silly!|
And then, my favorite series of photos from the day. Mr. M was attempting to make my huge veil look as if it were wind-blown. After a few failed attempts that were hilariously documented, he finally got it right! And it made for one bad-ass shot.
|The left picture pretty much sums up why I married this one.|
|He didn't quite make it out of the shot in time.|
|He finally gets it right! And got some good height in the process|
|All smiles despite the rain|
|Taking it all in before we get married|
Next up on the Mongoose recaps--we start the ceremony!!
Miss a recap? Fret not! Catch up below;
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I'll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin' hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!