Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!

Hey hive, I can't believe my bachelorette party is this week!  My bridesmaids have put together a fabulous itinerary for a long weekend in my favorite place to party in the world--Las Vegas.  I was 17 the first time I went there (I was visiting some family in California and we took a 4 hour road trip to Vegas) and even though I couldn't gamble or drink back then, I still had an amazing time.  I swore to myself that I would come back to Vegas for my 21st & 25th b-days and bachelorette party--and luckily I have some amazing friends who are making that last part a reality!  (Side note: I also ended up going to Vegas another time between my 21st and 25th, so this weekend will make it my 5th time there.  Yup, I'm obsessed.)
Viva Las Vegas! / Image via Local Eats
I know Sin City gets categorized as a place where debauchery and mayhem run free (The Hangover anyone?)  but what I also love about Vegas is all the other things that this city has to offer.  You can do whatever tickles your fancy at any moment--whether that's partying, shopping, gambling, catching some amazing shows (like all the Cirque du Soleil ones), spas, dining at fabulous restaurants or just sight-seeing.  But this is going to be a short weekend so we are going to drink, eat and party the crap out of Vegas...hopefully minus any tigers in the bathroom.

There will be a total of 17 girls going (including me) consisting of my 7 bridesmaids, 5 cousins and 4 good friends.  We are staying at the Cosmopolitan which looks to be a pretty sweet hotel.
This Chandelier is actually a 3-story bar at the Cosmo / Image via Business Insider
I'll end this post with some dress-up fun I had on Polyvore the other day--these are inspiration for the outfits I'll be wearing. 
Vegas Night Out - Black Wedges


Vegas Night Out #2


Vegas Night Out #3


Anyone else having a destination bachelorette party?

0 comments:

Post a Comment