Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Newlyweds!

Greetings from the other side!  I am officially married and it still feels unreal :)  While the weekend was an emotional roller coaster (mostly in a good way) and the weather in Montreal was crap, the actual wedding day itself was pure perfection from the moment the hair and makeup artists arrived until the last song at 2:00am.  I am still amazed at how all the details, timing and PARTYING went off without a hitch and how everything came together.  It was a weekend filled with family, friends, love, laughter, tears of joy, and one that the two of us will treasure for the rest of our lives.

We even got a teaser photo from our photographers which makes me SO excited to see the rest of the photos :)
Seriously was the best day ever / Photo Credit: Sarelle Photos
Oh and I know I had left you all hanging for months in regards to my wedding dress so I can now finally reveal...it was the Benicarlo by Pronovias!  I have to give a shout out to bee user Miss Care Bear who totally figured it out from the very beginning.  How did you know?!?

All photos personal.


It'll probably be a few weeks until we get all the photos back from our photogs, but I may start my recaps earlier if we end up getting more teaser shots.  Looking forward to sharing the details with you all!

2 comments: