All photos by Sarelle Photos.
For our parents we wanted a little throw back to their generation, so chose Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give it Up". Hit play to shake your groove thang!
|My parents were bustin' a move during their entrance|
|I've never seen Mr. M's parents' dance, so this was kind of amazing!|
|I absolutely love this photo of the parents dancing side by side|
|GM B.B., BM K, GM B.F. and GM A.M. doing their signature moves|
|GM Z and BM A.I. got down low for their entrance; GM K and BM M pulled sunglasses out for theirs|
|BM T, BM R and BM M had a whole skit planned out for theirs--it was hilarious!!|
|Best Man M and MOH N closing out the bridal party entrance in style|
|"No one on the corner has swagga like us". Yes, yes indeed.|
|One of our signature dance moves|
|Having the time of our lives!!|
After turning up the energy level and getting everyone riled up, it was time to slow things down a bit for all of the special dances.
Missed a recap? Catch up here;
- Our record album guestbooks wow the guests.
- Peacock theme done right.
- Officially husband and wife!
- We write vows that make everyone cry.
- Our officiant and readers say some lovely words during the ceremony.
- We walk down the aisle to beautiful music.
- Despite the rain, we get creative with bridal party shots.
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I’ll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin’ hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!