Since I had trouble sleeping the night before, I froze some cucumber slices and put them on my eyes hoping to reduce the slight puffiness (apparently this actually doesn't work but it felt good anyway).
|BM Ang took this picture--my arms are bent because I was couch-dancing to whatever jam was on!|
All photos from Sarelle Photos.
|Lots of breakfast food and the girls getting mimosas|
|The girls maxin' and relaxin' and a sneak peek of my dress in the reflection|
|The moms getting primped|
|Cracking up with BM R and BM K|
|I pretty much had a smile on my face all day|
|Reading the card from Mr. M|
I can't wait to marry you today. Like the chains of this bracelet, my love for you will never end. I love you.
When I opened the gift, it was a white gold bracelet with infinity symbol chains (hence his note).
|Beautiful infinity bracelet from Mr. M|
Next up, the guys get dressed and Mr. M opens his wedding morning gift and card from me :)
Miss a recap? Fret not! Catch up below;
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin' hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!