All photos by Sarelle Photos.
|Mr. M did a smooth spin move with his mother|
Inspired by Mrs. Toadstool's wedding trailer, we chose "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz for this dance.
|The married couples joining us for a dance|
|Our parents sharing a dance--both sets have been married for over 35 years|
|LOVE their faces here!|
|Pretty much the most adorable couple ever|
Mr. M's grandpa is a huge Frank Sinatra fan, so we couldn't think of a more perfect song for them to dance to than "The Way You Look Tonight". We made sure to only play about a minute of the song since they had already been on their feet for the previous 20 minutes or so. Afterwards, we came up to them to show our love.
|Absolutely adorable shot of Mr. M and his grandma|
Missed a recap? Catch up here;
- Mr. M and I share a moment and I cut a rug with my dad.
- We enter the reception to some bad-ass tunes.
- Our record album guestbooks wow the guests.
- Peacock theme done right.
- Officially husband and wife!
- We write vows that make everyone cry.
- Our officiant and readers say some lovely words during the ceremony.
- We walk down the aisle to beautiful music.
- Despite the rain, we get creative with bridal party shots.
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I’ll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin’ hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!