All photos by Sarelle Photos
|The bee charms!!|
After the bees got there spotlight, we took some more bridal shots.
|I couldn't resist posting this again! It was during this time that this was actually taken|
|My custom dress hanger with the wedding date|
|Playing with my 108" veil|
|This is the infinity bracelet Mr. M had given me as a gift that morning|
|Mr. M is seriously stylin'|
|He's a natural at posing--who knew!?|
After our individual sessions, it was finally time for our first look!
Miss a recap? Fret not! Catch up below;
- I put on the most beautiful dress I'll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin' hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!