Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This Modern Love: Up Close & Personal

After my ladies dressed me up, it was time to take some individual shots of me in all my bridal glory.  See something familiar on my bouquet??

All photos by Sarelle Photos
The bee charms!!

I consider these as my official shout-out to all of you!  I made sure to let my photographers know the significance of the bee charms and that I definitely needed a few closeups of them.  I received the bee charms before my big day from Mrs. Armadillo and afterwards, I passed them along to Mrs. Panda for her wedding.  I just love this tradition!

After the bees got there spotlight, we took some more bridal shots.
I couldn't resist posting this again!  It was during this time that this was actually taken
My custom dress hanger with the wedding date


Playing with  my 108" veil
This is the infinity bracelet Mr. M had given me as a gift that morning

Mr. M also got his own mini photo shoot after he had gotten dressed.  He ended up getting his tux custom made at a New Haven based tailor called Valentino Tailor's and even got his name printed on the inside of the jacket.
Mr. M is seriously stylin'
He's a natural at posing--who knew!?

After our individual sessions, it was finally time for our first look!







 Miss a recap?  Fret not!  Catch up below;

0 comments:

Post a Comment