|My beloved Pronovias Benicarlo|
Never in a million years did I think I would go for the puffy ballgown dress, but I loved how even though the Benicarlo looks very bridal, the wavy pattern of the organza skirt and the added touch of white feathers on the bodice made it look much more trendy and modern. And when I had decided on a peacock-themed wedding, the feathered bodice just tied it all together.
Once the photographers were done with the guys, they headed back upstairs to get shots of me putting my dress on.
All photos by Sarelle Photos.
I loved the idea of a custom hanger for my dress, but it seemed that most brides choose to customize it with their new last name. Since I've been torn on the whole changing my last name thing, I decided to customize it with our wedding date instead.
|I ordered this custom hanger from the Whiskey & Wedding Bells shop on Etsy|
|Admiring the view|
|My dress with two BM gowns|
|BM AI getting me into my dress|
|BM AI - "Hold it up and suck it in!"|
Once I was (comfortably) into the dress and actually able to breathe, it was time for the other girls to help me finished getting dressed.
|BM K and BM AM putingt my earrings on|
|BM M putting on my shoe--how lovely it is to have bridesmaids!|
Now that I officially looked like a bride, it was time to take some individual photos before our first look!
Miss a recap? Fret not! Catch up below;
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin' hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!