One of our photographers called down to the conference room where Mr. M was getting ready and let him know that he could come upstairs. In the meantime, they decided to "hide" me in our bedroom so he wouldn't see me when he came in. When I heard the knock on the front door, my heart started racing and I couldn't stop smiling. Yes we spent the night together, but this would be the first time we would see each other as bride and groom.
All photos by Sarelle Photos.
|Setting up the scene|
I took a peek at him through the bedroom door, then slowly made my way out to where he was standing.
|A pretty standard first look, but still fun|
|One of my favorite shots from the day|
|I like these two pictures because I have no idea what we're doing--the one on the left looks like he's frisking my boobs and I guess I was "fixing" his tie on the right LOL|
|We had a similar pose from our e-shoot, so it was cool to bring it full circle|
|Another one of our favorites from the day|
And then we proceeded out into the hallway for what I consider our va-va-voom shots. I just love the use of shadows and light in these.
Then we moved on to the Nelligan's beautiful indoor atrium for some final couple portraits.
Next up--after enjoying our little session together, it was time to add the bridal party into the mix!
Miss a recap? Fret not! Catch up below;
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I'll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin' hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!