All photos by Sarelle Photos.
|Grandpa has some serious moves!!|
He's actually a resident DJ at some of Montreal's hottest night clubs and also DJs huge events in the US--particularly in LA and NYC, so weddings are more of a side gig for him. I'm convinced that without him, we wouldn't have had nearly as many people on the dance floor all night long.
|Me, my sister and her two besties singing our hearts out. I wish I remembered the song!|
|I never noticed my dad in the background until looking at this picture now. This is amazing!|
|Me and my dad gettin' low. Now you can see who I get my dance moves from!|
The energy in the room was electric--even people who didn't know the song started getting down.
|BM M and my other childhood BFF Omar on the left; my cousin and BM R on the right|
|GM M dancing up all the ladies!|
And so the party raged on....
|I'm guessing there was some kind of dance-off going on here|
|"A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now". Dancing to "Shout"!|
|GM Z and BM A.I. dancing hard!|
|GM K's fiancee on the left; my old boss & cousin on the right|
|Good looking group of people here!|
|You know it's a rager when ladies start putting their dress fabric over their heads!|
|My sister (MOH), my cousin, Mr. M and me at the bar|
|Shots! Shots! Shots!|
Missed a recap? Catch up here;
- Dinner, speeches and partying ensue.
- The anniversary dance and celebrating the grandparents' 65 years of marriage!
- Mr. M and I share a moment and I cut a rug with my dad.
- We enter the reception to some bad-ass tunes.
- Our record album guestbooks wow the guests.
- Peacock theme done right.
- Officially husband and wife!
- We write vows that make everyone cry.
- Our officiant and readers say some lovely words during the ceremony.
- We walk down the aisle to beautiful music.
- Despite the rain, we get creative with bridal party shots.
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I’ll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin’ hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!