|Grandpa checking out his photo booth pics|
Here are some less scandalous examples of how much our guests enjoyed the photobooth. To jazz up the background (which came plain white), I bought a damask photo backdrop from Party City. I love the way it looks and it was SO cheap (less than $5)!!
|Everyone was loving their props!|
|This is actually me and my seven bridesmaids trying to squeeze into the booth|
|Our photographers luckily caught this moment from the outside!|
|My bridesmaids and their significant others|
|GM Z and his fiancee losing their footing on the left|
|Bringing in the reception props as well as the photo booth ones!|
|My cousin on the left making the most hilarious face ever|
Even Mr. M's family got in on the fun!
|Mr. M's dad, uncle and grandparents!|
|Mr. M's family portrait|
|Me and my MIL|
|Another great shot from our photos|
|Sipping his ginger ale like a BOSS|
Next up, the party continues to have a life of it's own, so we decide to sneak off to the side to cut the cake.
Missed a recap? Catch up here;
- Guests drop it like it's hot on the dance floor.
- Dinner, speeches and partying ensue.
- The anniversary dance and celebrating the grandparents' 65 years of marriage!
- Mr. M and I share a moment and I cut a rug with my dad.
- We enter the reception to some bad-ass tunes.
- Our record album guestbooks wow the guests.
- Peacock theme done right.
- Officially husband and wife!
- We write vows that make everyone cry.
- Our officiant and readers say some lovely words during the ceremony.
- We walk down the aisle to beautiful music.
- Despite the rain, we get creative with bridal party shots.
- We have a fun first look session.
- We get all bridal-y and groom-y.
- I put on the most beautiful dress I’ll ever wear.
- The guys do guy-like things and get dressed.
- We jam out to seriously awesome tunes and get very pretty.
- The girls get gifts as we prep to get primped.
- How I became the most relaxed bride ever.
- With a potential crisis thankfully averted, I reveal my welcome dinner surprise to Mr. M.
- A scary and dramatic start to the welcome dinner.
- Feelin’ hella good with hella expensive champagne.
- Practice, practice, practice!